"slipping out of these warm clothes now and i'm beginning this whole new beginning thing.
i made a new years resolution on the second of december, and i'm keeping it.
leave it to me, i made a different plan than all of my friends.
i'm on my best behavior and pretty soon, you'll see what i have done."
study the Gospels buy an ESV Bible
- fill up and memorize my Atticus notebook of Scriptures/quotes
- tithe faithfully every month
- go parasailing!!
run an entire half-marathon
- at least a race a month
- build up my savings account
continue Faith Overflow write a book (it's on my bucket list and i want to complete a couple things on my bucket list this year)
- go ice skating in Rockefeller Center
- overcome at least one fear
- finish a 5K in under 30 minutes
- travel to a new state
- go white-water rafting/kayaking
- develop a stronger relationship with my mom
- get a tan!
pay off all my credit card debt by the end of March
- control my spending throughout the rest of 2012 (remain free of credit card debt for 2012)
In 2012, I...
- started the year off with a new car: Heidi
- celebrated a year in Charleston and a year at Hawkes
- started dating Holden (March 11)
- memorized Green Eggs and Ham
- Shrimp and Grits 5K - January 14
- Capers Island Eco Run - March 18
- NC Half Marathon - March 25 - ran the entire thing in 2:22:22! :D
- Cooper River Bridge Run (10K) - March 31 - finished in 1:06:39!
- The Warrior Dash
- The Color Run
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay - love those books!
- Lady in Waiting
- The Vow
- 4 of Emily Giffin's books
- Lioness Arising - Lisa Bevere
- The Magician's Nephew (Book 7 of Chronicles of Narnia)
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (Book 1 of Chronicles of Narnia)
- NeedToBreathe - March 3
- Steve Moakler - April 12