Thursday, May 7, 2015

30 day push - days 9-12

inspiration: 30 day push - days 9-12

If you want to join me in this, go to http://www.30daypush.com and sign up to receive Chalene's amazing videos!!

In the past week and a half, I feel like I've been able to take control of my busy schedule and start figuring out ways to organize my life more!!

Day 9 was all about creating a habit of going over my to-do list and prioritizing what needs to be done.

Days 10-12 have been about dreaming more, learning new skills, and BELIEVING in ourselves!

And I want to share more about my journey and how I am going to reach my goals!




Day Nine: It takes 21 days to build a habit. So if I consistently do the things Chalene has told me to do thus far, by the end of this challenge, I will have formed a habit.

Every single day, I have to schedule my to-do list and check it often.
I've been using the Todoist app at work for a while now and, per Chalene's challenge, I have set it up so that even if I have a long giant to-do list, I am able to filter out only what i need to focus on today.

This has made it SOO much easier (and much less overwhelming) to see what I have to do each day. I will admit that two things that stress me out A TON are laundry and dishes in my apartment. But I put them on my to-do list as recurring events every two days. If laundry needs to be done, I do it. But if Holden has done laundry and I don't need to do it, then I won't worry about it for another two days! Talk about a RELIEF to not think about it every. single. day.

Chalene also told us to set triggers in our minds of when we should check our to-do lists. My particular trigger is when I'm in my car. If I'm driving to or from work, I know that I'm focused and can take a few minutes to just glance over my to-do list and type any tasks I need to do.

Day Ten: I set goals again. And I'm still making strides toward my PUSH goal:

I AM a Diamond Beachbody coach. I am changing lives and building a strong team/business.

Day Eleven: Learning about learning. We were challenged with "What skill/what type of knowledge, if you had it, would make obtaining your PUSH goal that much easier?

For me, it's definitely overcoming the fear of rejection and utilizing social media to my advantage.

There are tons of resources available online and I'm actually part of a success-pusher group with tons of training and resources to help me learn how to become a better Beachbody coach and to learn the very skills I need. Now, I just have to MAKE time to listen to them all!

Day Twelve:

"We BELIEVE what we are repeatedly telling ourselves."

I will admit that I've noticed when I am thinking negatively, that negative things happen to me; I'm sure there are equal amounts of positive and negative things that happen, but if my mind is negative, then I FOCUS on the negative.

Conversely, when I tell myself positive things and am thinking positively, more positive things happen to me.

Negativity attracts negativity.
Positivity attracts positivity.

Negative thought: I am not good enough to lead and help others in my business.
Positive thought: I am successful! I am a leader! Helping others reach their goals is a top priority for me and I am great at it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the Lifestyle Blogger click on link,
    http://www.angelmstyle.com/category/lifestyle/

    ReplyDelete