Sunday, May 17, 2015

30 Day Push - better late than never

inspiration: 30 day push - i'm super behind on my blogs, but absolutely still listening :)

I hate not setting myself up for success in the ways I planned.
I've been super busy with life and work and trying to actually ACHIEVE my push goal that I haven't been sharing what I've learned along the way.

Over the past several days, Chalene's talked about:

  • The power of spending time with like-minded WINNERS & positive people
  • Getting the MOST important thing done FIRST
  • Learning to say "NO!"
  • The importance of personal development and acquiring knowledge
  • Reverse engineering our goals and being mentored by others who have been where we are
  • Confidence!!
I've been so incredibly blessed with so many positive, like-minded winners in my life. And I'm so thankful for it! Since becoming a Beachbody coach, during this season more than EVER, I've learned that I have a lot to learn. I will never know everything there is to know about leadership or patience or business-building, but as long as I have that humble attitude, I will always love learning.

I've taken some "uncomfortable" steps in order to reach my PUSH goal.
I'm sacrificing time (and finances) to make this happen, because I know that the investment NOW will reap a harvest!

My MISSION and my GOAL is to HELP and EQUIP others for success in their fitness journey! I honestly have to remember that. It's not about the money. It's not about the perception of success; me reaching Diamond will mean nothing if I don't ultimately help others!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the
    Delhi Fashion Blogger click on link,
    http://www.angelmstyle.com/category/fashion/

    ReplyDelete