Monday, April 27, 2015

30 Day Push - Day Two

inspiration: 30 day push

Day Two. Defining what our intrinsic/key values are

Join Me: http://www.30daypush.com

Intrinsic priorities are things that come naturally/easy to you.
Key priorities are things that are important to you, but change as your life changes. These are areas where you may need accountability.

My Intrinsic Priority: Purpose/Career
My Key Priority: Finances



I've always had a strong sense of purpose in my life. And God has been ever so faithful to me in providing a job/career for me that brings me joy, allows me to use the gifts that He has given me, and one that I'm good at.

But lately, I think my faith and finances are two areas that I really need accountability and growth in.

My Priority Clarity statement:

My key priority is finances because I want to be gain financial freedom and not have money become a burden or stress-point for myself and my family. I will honor my key priority by limiting unnecessary spending during the week and giving generously to others. I would be dishonoring my key priority if I chose to spend my money on frivolous things that do not add value to my life. I will limit eating out, shopping when I am bored, and on things that I will not need. To live my life according to my Key Priority, I will set a budget for my family (allowing for fun money!) and I will give generously.

Other thoughts:

Life is not measured by the amount of things you have.
Money is not eternal.
I will not live for money.
I do not want to be a slave to money.
I want to be able to give generously.
Wealth is not measured by how much we keep, but by how much we give.

No comments:

Post a Comment