Monday, November 12, 2012

30 days of thanks: days 5-12.

inspiration: i've been slacking in my blog, but not in my thankfulness.

day 5: thankful to have a job i love.
day 6: thankful that i live in America and have freedom of speech and the freedom to worship!
day 7: thankful for bagel and cake wednesday - sometimes, it's just the simple things that make me happy :)
day 8: thankful for my friends
day 9: thankful for my best friend, Joyann!
day 10: thankful for my church!
day 11: thankful for everyone who has served and who serves our country.
day 12: thankful that Jesus was enough and thankful for God's forgiveness!

as i reflect on how much i've been given and how blessed i am, i just can't help but praise God for who He is. everything i have is His, yet He allows me to enjoy all good things.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. -James 1:17


what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment