Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 days of thanks: days 3 and 4

inspiration: more things i'm thankful for

day #3: i'm thankful to be in charleston
day #4: i'm thankful to serve an amazing God!
i often reflect on how blessed i am to be in this amazing city.
with amazing people.
with amazing food.

Charleston was never on my radar, but God knew exactly what He had planned for me here.
He knew the job He needed me to fill.
He knew the people He needed me to impact.
He knew the food He needed me to try ;)

i love reflecting and knowing that because i stepped out in faith that i am in the middle of His will for me. i've felt lost at times, but i'm still at peace knowing that i'm exactly where He needs me to be.

which brings me to #4.
i'm so very thankful to serve an amazing God!
In Him, i have life...and not only life, but life to the abundant!!
He loves me so much and i will never comprehend it.

John 3:16 and Romans 5:8 and Romans 8:38-39 are two incredibly powerful verses that i reflect on when i get discouraged. because no matter the circumstances, God loves me! incredibly and powerfully!



what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment