Monday, September 3, 2012

the future.

inspiration: God doesn't scare me - His plans for me do, though...

the future scares me.
not knowing what happens.
or worse yet, what if what i think will happen actually happens?!

lately, i've been trying to plan my future.
where i will be in 6 months.
in a year.
in 5 years.

but i have to remember that no matter what, God has a plan for me that will ultimately trump anything that i have planned for myself. His thoughts are higher than mine, His ways higher than my ways; He loves to bless His children, and His plans will ultimately be for my good, even if they're not what I expect.

so while the future scares me, i can take comfort in knowing that God is in control!


does the future scare you?

1 comment:

  1. Well, this week, it threatened to scare me a little. But, God met me where I was, and reminded me... peace that passes understanding is only a comfort to those with uncertainties or pain... otherwise, it's "understandable" peace. :-)

    ReplyDelete