Sunday, July 3, 2011

letting it go. again.

inspiration: tenth avenue north's "let it go"



i've been struggling again with accepting where God has me now.
it's been easy to become bitter and resentful for not having a "special someone", especially when a handful of really good friends are getting married soon. or are engaged. or in healthy happy relationships.
not going to lie, it makes singleness much more difficult.
but this song always encourages me to let go of MY plans in order to surrender to God's plans.

i quoted this in my blog earlier:
"Gratitude begins where entitlement ends." -Steven Furtick

You say let it go, You say let it go
You say life is waiting for the one to lose control
You say You will be, everything I need
You said if I lose my life it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go, You say let it go

it's time to let it go once again.
whatever God has planned is what will come to fruition.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great song. Though it might be hard we need to let go of our agenda and rely on God's plans. Great post.

    ReplyDelete