Friday, April 15, 2011

my "ministry".

Sometimes I wish I had a "calling" into ministry. But I really feel like God blessed me with gifts that are to be shared outside of the church realm. Sharing my faith in my sphere of influence at work and with friends and family and through words with blogs, is where I'm most equipped and influential, I believe.

I do, however, feel like there is a certain ministry I'm meant to be a part of...maybe, to one day plant a seed for. I don't particularly feel like "now" is when I'm called to step out and pursue this, but it is something that's been on my heart for a while, so I definitely want to continue to pray about it and prepare for it:

I feel like one day, God will use me to minister to young girls about true beauty and true love - the beauty that God sees and the love that He has shared.

This is for sure something I plan on sharing with my future daughter(s) and perhaps doors will open for me to be a light to other young girls. But it's something I've been thinking about, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment