Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i wanna be extraordinary.

Inspiration: Twelve Extraordinary Women

I've been reading through "Twelve Extraordinary Women" by John MacArthur and reading through the lives of these women, some of whom have only a few verses written about them, others who are true matriarchal legacies.

But nonetheless, I am astounded by the diversity of women that have been used by God to multiply His ministry. I am but one person, but I pray that through my life, others will see what my life is about.

I don't want to make it about my job.
I don't want to make it about money.
Or adventures.
Or things.

None of that compares to the ultimate joy of having Christ in my heart! Circumstances change, but I pray that I am steadfast and extraordinary in service to my Lord and Savior! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment