Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beauty in the silence.

Inspiration: I've been feeling distant from God...

Lately, I've felt like my heart has been away from God. I went from having a week of strong connection with God to complete silence...

I feel like I haven't been honest with God. It's like I'm afraid to ask him. After all, he tells us to "Ask, Seek, Knock" and if it is in accordance with His will, He will bless us. I feel like I'm just being selfish in all my prayers and I'm seeking things for myself instead of seeking Christ.

I guess that's the beauty of silence. It makes us re-evaluate our relationship. It forces us to draw closer to Him. Unless we want to walk in darkness, we must seek the light. And He is just the light I need and His is the voice I need to hear in this silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment