Saturday, January 1, 2011

this is me.

this is me...

im a hopeless romantic (although most of the time, i just feel plain hopeless)
my standards are high and they're not coming down.
i know i'm worth the battle...
i'm worth the pursuit...
i'm worth fighting for...
i'm not perfect, but my imperfections make me, well, me.

Jesus is THE most important man in my life.
and always will be.
i don't know what the future holds for me.
maybe, i'll be single forever.
only God knows what He has planned for me.
but i'm trying to keep my life centered around the man who is worth dying for.
because He thought i was worth dying for.

i can only see the tip of the iceberg.
i can only see what is here now.
God knows my future.
He's known the course of my life since before the beginning of time.
all i can do is trust.
faith isn't about having all the answers.
it's trusting and obeying God in everything before we even hear the question.

i'm unique.
i'm slightly crazy.
i'm bold and adventurous.
someday i hope to find the person who is just as unique, crazy, bold, and adventurous as me.
maybe there is someone,
maybe there isn't.
only God knows.
but until He brings us together...

...i will remain me.

No comments:

Post a Comment