Friday, January 28, 2011

the start of a great adventure.

inspiration: my first few days.

the first few days have been pretty slow and low-key.
next week will start the BIGGGGGG adventure! i have meetings with my manager, Darren, and Brittany, the manager of marketing to discuss all the features i will be implementing into Panacea (the sales database) and all the projects i will be working on.

it's horribly overwhelming to think about. but incredibly exciting to think about, too.
i know my job is important though: Panacea is MY responsibility. MY "big thing". and i am going to do the best i can working with it.
it will be a massive learning opportunity, for sure.

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." -2 Timothy 1:7

God will equip me for everything He has planned.
not only in working at Hawkes, but in my new adventure here in Charleston.
when we were in Costa Rica, Ron told me about a church to check out - Seacoast Church and I'm going to check it out on Sunday. This is my first Sunday away from Grace and I'm already missing it there.
But, obviously, God has a new journey He is taking me on. it mean being taken out of my comfort zone. away from knowing my "place". away from people i know and love.

but like i said, He will equip me for everything He has planned.
i have no idea what He has planned for me.
but i'm trying to be as devoted to Him as i can and trusting in Him to lead me.

this is the start of a great adventure.
where He leads, I will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment