Sunday, January 2, 2011

just as he was commanded

inspiration: Genesis 6:22
"Noah did everything just as God commanded him."
-Genesis 6:22

A verse that I'm sure is often skipped over. I know that as many times as I've heard the Noah and the Ark story, I never really paid attention to it until this time.

"Noah did everything just as God commanded him."

What would my life look like if I did everything God commanded of me?
What if, instead of living life for my agenda, my wants, my desires, for ME, i lived to serve God.
What if I was truly radically abandoned to Him.
What if I truly trusted Him like Noah did; that even when things sounded ridiculous and didn't make any sense at all to me, I would still do them?

...just a thought I had after reading these passages this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment