Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanksgiving.

inspiration: TURKEY DAY!

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I am thankful for...

  1. Jesus Christ - My Savior. My Redeemer. My love. He loves me unconditionally and is there for me, comforting me no matter what! He sees not my past, only my future.

  2. my family - i have the greatest family! so blessed to have parents that love me no matter what and who support me in all my endeavors. my parents have sacrificed and given me so much over the years to make sure that i had every opportunity possible :)

  3. my friends - i say it all the time, but it's so true: I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for! we laugh together, cry together, live life together and i'm so blessed to have a great community of people around me who love me and support me through the highs and lows of life.

  4. Grace Community Church - i am SOOO lucky to have a great church family! it's not about the building (which we don't have yet), but about the people with whom we worship and live life. i've grown so much over the last year and a half: as a follower of Christ, as a servant for others in Grace Acres, and now i'm about to embark on my first missions trip with them. God has moved so much in my life lately and I'm so thankful that I've been able to live life with such an amazing family of people :)

  5. living in America - i probably take this for granted too much. but i am proud to be an American. i get to experience freedoms that many people worldwide never get to. i have opportunities that many people won't ever have.

  6. indoor plumbing/electricity - i feel like this is pretty self-explanatory. pretty sure i would die if i had to go outside in the cold and rain to use the bathroom...so yeah. madly thankful for indoor plumbing!

  7. my apartment and my car - the slow progression into adulthood is happening. paying bills isn't always the most fun. but i'm thankful that i have a roof over my head and a car that gets me from point A to point B.

  8. my education - i'm thankful to have had all the opportunities i have had to learn new things!

  9. all the hard times i've been through - had it not been for the bad things and hard times, i would never, and i mean NEVER, be able to cherish all the great things that God is blessing me with now as much as i do now.


  10. other things...
  11. music

  12. turkey and dressing and macaroni

  13. SWEET TEA!

  14. sonic happy hour

  15. mandarin oranges

  16. o'charleys caramel pie

  17. football

  18. adventures

  19. boot camp

  20. running and all the races i've been able to do

  21. creation!!

  22. sunrises and sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment