Sunday, November 21, 2010

just a quick reminder...

inspiration: just a quick reminder to myself...because i have a tendency to forget.

my life is not about...
...the things I've done.
...the adventures I will go on.
...how much money I make.
...what I have.
...how many friends I have.
my life is not about ME.


My life is about...
...what Christ gives me the strength to do. (Philippians 4:13)
...the plans Christ has for me. (Jeremiah 29:11)
...knowing I'm not perfect, but have been made perfect through the blood of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 12:9, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
...how I can serve the Kingdom with my money and things. (Matthew 6:24)
...keeping Christ first, above all else. (1 John 2:15-17)
...ensuring that my friendships are based on the foundation of Christ; that within these friendships, Christ's love is made known and that we grow and encourage each other in our faith (John 15:13, Ephesians 4:29,


My life is about shining my light for Christ (Matthew 5:16). That in any and every situation, I am in constant worship of God and all His blessings (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18); that, even though I am young, that I would not be discouraged because God has a glorious plan for me and that through my life, I would always reflect the heart of Christ (1 Timothy 4:12).


bottom line.
it's not about me.
it's about Christ.
period.

No comments:

Post a Comment