Sunday, September 19, 2010

matthew 5:14

inspiration: my devotional this morning.


"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden." -Matthew 5:14


i wrote this verse on the back of my hand today to remind myself that i need to be a light for Christ. in every aspect of my life, i need to strive to reflect the love of Christ.

i hope that my life is a reflection of Christ's love and that anyone who doesn't know me can at least see my heart and know that i am in love with Christ. if that is not the case, then I am not doing my part as a servant and daughter of Christ. if i am not basking in the promises of God and doing my part to honor Him, then i am not doing what i was created for.

i want to be a light.
i want to shine brightly for my God! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment