Friday, September 17, 2010

doing better.

inspiration: things have finally stopped overwhelming me.

two days ago, i was an emotional and mental wreck.
assignments. papers. work. internship. sleep. running. eating.
there was too much to do and too little time to do it.

but now, things have finally settled down :)

my internship is starting to get better. i'm still overwhelmed at times, but brad and i got the first part of our program running and it really feels like progress!! :D

all my assignments are done, turned in, and i don't have any "looming" work over the weekend (at least, i hope i don't)...

i'm dogsitting and i'm able to relax a little bit before another busy weekend!
tomorrow, i'm running another 5K, plus doing my first modeling class :) i'm super excited about spending another lovely day in Franklin :) i love that place a lot!

i pray that tomorrow goes well and that i continue to trust and walk with the Lord in complete obedience :)



Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

-Proverbs 3:5-6


i pray for the future. i pray for myself and my future husband. i pray for my friends and family and for all our healths. i pray that i am able to fulfill whatever plans God has laid before me. i pray for more opportunities to live and shine in the fullness of Christ. it's not about me: it's about God's glory :)

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children" -Ephesians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment