Sunday, September 5, 2010

awesome.

inspiration: "Today is the day You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

I'm so blessed and so thankful for the wonderful days I've been experiencing.
I have an absolutely amazing community of people surrounding me and supporting me in my walk with Christ and in my daily walk of life.
I am constantly blessed with more than I deserve.

God's grace is good :)
His love is amazing :)
And everything about my life, right now, is awesome!
I know hard times are inevitable, but right now, I am rejoicing in the absolute awesomeness of life, right now and rejoicing in Christ's blessings upon me :)


Two quotes from today. My friends are made of pure awesome:

Heather: They need to make asian-sized shirts.
Me: They do. They're called kids sizes.

Heather: The guy playing the acoustic guitar is the worship pastor from my church back at home.
Kelsey: Heather, I have no idea what acoustic even means.
*Heather shuns Kelsey*

1 comment: