Tuesday, August 10, 2010

wounds.

inspiration: a situation that arose yesterday.

It's frustrating when you feel like "I'm finally in control of something...I've finally overcome this frustration, this fear, this pain..." and then something happens to disrupt that sense of accomplishment. It happened to me yesterday and I still have a sense of frustration and confusion and hurt.

I just can't seem to shake it. It's like Satan knows how to pierce my soul and not let me go. And no matter what, Christ is on my side to protect me from Satan's evil schemes. But even for the second Satan was in control, it was just enough time to cut me open and make me feel vulnerable once again.

So I need prayer to help bind those wounds and that disappointment up again. I need the strength to know Jesus is in control and His love, grace, mercy, and peace are surrounding me now.

1 comment:

  1. We really don't control much of anything. So count your frustration as a blessing from God and trust that he is using it to pierce the illusion of control, and let it drive you to deeper joy in Jesus....but it looks like you're already well aware of what He's up to and yielding to it.

    ReplyDelete