Friday, August 20, 2010

artistic.

inspiration: creativity.

i've had a "creative bug" for the past 24 hours.


"Geometric Chaos".
August 19, 2010.


"Warhol and Crayola".
August 20, 2010.



Also!
My friend, Sharon, is starting her own business. She creates paintings (her version of Jackson Pollock's). I am the "self-appointed" business manager/motivator (although, officially, I am only her student worker) and I'm trying to use my skills to encourage and help her get her feet on the ground in the marketing/web realm.

She is an amazing woman of God and I pray that God would bless her with many opportunities to create more beautiful art. :)

We're currently only on Facebook, but you can check out some of her work there.
Sha-Casso Studio on Facebook

I hope you will continue to pray for the success of Sharon's business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment