Sunday, July 25, 2010

God will provide.

inspiration: God promises He will never leave or forsake us.

I know that in any and every situation, God will provide for us. Whatever our physical, mental, emotional, financial, etc. state we're in, He is always there with us and He will always provide what is necessary for us. I'm at the place now where I just have to trust in Him that everything will be provided and that it will be done so on His timetable.

I'm become content with where I am, but I do always want more. More time, more money, more friends, more opportunities, more adventures. I get really impatient sometimes, but I know that no matter how impatient I become, it won't change God's timetable. So I have to just remain at peace with whatever happens and be filled with anything and everything He provides me.

He is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment