Friday, July 9, 2010

excited.

inspiration: my second family is coming!

so this isn't much of a theological blog or anything special.
just a place for me to express that i'm SUPER EXCITED about a lot of things.

first and foremost because i get to see my second-family for a couple days. some plans didn't work out so i won't get to see them for as long as i wished, but i will get to see them and that is a blessing in itself :)

i'm starting to embrace the single life now.
i have tried to shift my attitude away from being sad that i don't have a boyfriend to being happy with all the blessings and opportunities i have a single woman of God :)
i know that when the time is right, God will bless me with someone special.

i run my 5K in just 4 weeks :)
ive been better with budgeting and spending money.
life is just all around awesome right now.

:)

1 comment: