Monday, July 12, 2010

best days of my life.

inspiration: my subsiding cynicism from the breakup.

i think so much about how much i have learned in recent months about true happiness. i realized that my previous breakup is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. it took many many many months to realize it; it took many many many months to overcome my cyncism toward guys and relationships, in general.

but i've realized that had i not experienced all the pain and junk from that relationship and breakup, i would enver have realized how amazing God is. if i had never cried myself to sleep from the absolute suckiness of losing someone, i would never have enjoyed laughing until i cried with friends. if i had never been so far and distanced from Christ, i would never have been able to see His amazing grace and love. if we had never broken up, i wouldve never met the most amazing women of God I know and i wouldve never experienced His blessings :)

not all bad came from the relationship: i grew a lot from that relationship. i learned a lot, too. i got to experience love at its finest. but i know that if God allowed me to experience that greatness and that joy when i was so far away from Him, i can only imagine how

AMAZING

it will be when it's the "right" person
.

but as i've chronicled in past blogs, my life has changed dramatically from last year. i'm so much happier and i'm so much more fulfilled even though i don't have the "things" that i used to glamorize and crave. God really does provide for us in every situation and in every walk of life. i am single. i am proud. if these aren't the best days of my life, then i can only imagine how

AMAZING

the best days of my life truly will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment