Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hot and cold.

inspiration: it's hot outside; i'm feeling cold inside. also, the katy perry song =P

i need a lot of prayer.
i've just been experiencing a lot of resentment and "coldness". i would say it was aimed at the general male population, but to keep it in perspective, it's just my impatience and general angst about relationships (or, in my case, my lack of one)...

i just have to keep telling myself that God will bless me with the person He has planned for me on His timetable. the more i try and fight being patient and living a life for His glory, the more upset and dysfunctional i become. this is why i need prayer.

protecting my heart and keeping my focus on Christ is my main purpose right now.
"Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life." -Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment