Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"...when i am weak, then i am strong..."

inspiration: 2 Corinthians 12:10

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." --2 Corinthians 12:10


i've been awake for several hours. and i don't really know why, but it's been "one of those days".
i have been doubting whether or not there really is someone is "out there" for me. i've spent a lot of time thinking about the past and wishing there were ways i could go back and fix everything. i miss certain people and i miss the memories, but i can't focus on those things.

God calls us to deny ourselves and take up our cross daily and that's what i'm trying to do. it's not easy and it's not fun. but i know that when i am weak, that's when God is using my circumstances to strengthen my faith and dependence on Him. i know that whether im in a relationship or single forever, God will use me to bring His name glory.

"i want you to want me. i need you to need me."
but rather than sing out lyrics to a song, i'll sing out praises to my King who WILL provided EVERYTHING for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment