Saturday, May 1, 2010

love is grand.

inspiration: Meagan and Scotty's wedding! =D

so yesterday, my small group leader and dear friend Meagan and her fiance got married! she looked absolutely stunning and scotty looked great, too. im so happy for them. they're such an amazing couple! and i love them both dearly.


it made me really excited about getting married someday.
but i know that right now, im not ready for any sort of commitment like that. i am still working on building my relationship with Christ and making sure that He is first in my life, above all else. i dont want to get caught up in making another person priority #1 in my life like ive done before. only Jesus Christ belongs there.

but love is beautiful and i cannot wait to meet that person that God is calling me to share the rest of my life with :)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. --1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment