Saturday, April 3, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...

inspiration: i'm so blessed.

this morning, i got bored and started making little icons of memories that i cherish, some of them profound, others not so much. but i soon realized that i have too many memories and too few pictures. so instead, im going to just compile a list of blessings that i'm so glad to be able to share.

My Faith Tattoo Getting my tattoo Beating Guitar Hero on Expert ;)
All my Joshua memories Passion 2010 Going on the Titan rollercoaster! Going skiing with Josh
SKYDIVING!! Visiting the World of Coke with Josh

A few of my favorite things (including, but not limited to...)

  • my tattoo

  • playing Guitar Hero

  • reminiscing about memories with josh

  • talking to joyann

  • writing songs with brooke

  • Passion 2010!

  • rollercoasters

  • road trips

  • SKYDIVING!

  • sunsets

  • hanging out with friends

  • spending time with God

  • admiring God's creations

  • eating

  • springtime

  • dogwood trees

  • buttercups and daisies

  • Chewy Spree candy

  • sidewalk chalk and bubbles

  • APSU (Let's Go Peay!)

  • Grace Community Church

  • reading

  • t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops

  • Sprite

  • half-off drinks at Sonic

  • strolling down Riverwalk

  • Woman Club




...oh, there are about a billion and a half more things that I could write, but I think you get the point: I'm incredibly blessed and thankful for everything that God has given me over the last 21 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment