Friday, April 9, 2010

mexican + scene it + mad gab = spectacular friday =]

inspiration: God truly knows what i need in life right now! =]

So today was an awesome day.
Spent the evening out with some amazing women. Out to eat at Manzanillo. New fave place for chicken quesadillas ;) Went back to Kelsey's place with Sheena, Heather, Kels, and Kasey (who I met Wednesday at Aqua! She's awesome! :)) we played Scene It and Mad Gab. Oh, it was so much fun!! Memories, oh memories, for sure! =]

Friendship centered around Christ and community are definitely what I need most in my life right now, and I'm so blessed to have that. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by friends who are with me through thick and thin and building me up in Christ :)

This past week has been just packed full with school and work, but also with friendships that have really helped my keep my stress levels low and happiness and peace in my singleness high :)

I've made the conscious decision to not worry about relationships right now. I'm honestly at a place of contentment to be single for a while; in fact, i think it's the best thing for me right now...or at least until i get my life together and figure out what i want to do after graduation at the end of this year =/

life is coming at me fast. and i don't feel very prepared for it. don't wanna have another priority slapped on top of everything else im worried about...

but God is truly providing for me and blessing me in magnificent ways with magnificent family and friends :)


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. --Philippians 4:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment