Monday, April 5, 2010

ahh...stress

inspiration: the stresses of life get me down.

i'll be the first to admit that i'm a control freak. you can read about that here.

i stress about the small stuff as well as the big stuff.
im not as bad about it now as i have been in times past, but it still gets me down sometimes.

finding enough hours in the day to accomplish all the things i need to accomplish seems near impossible sometimes (while other times, i'm searching for things to keep me occupied).

right now, i feel so overwhelmed with systems analysis and trying to get everything I'M supposed to get done, but to also be a good leader and motivate and encourage and help everyone else. but it's so tempting to just throw my hands up and say "i know what im doing, i'll just do it all." but i can't. i'm not in control of everything. it's not fair to myself or to my group members to just seize that kind of control. plus, i can't allow myself to take on the extra load when i already have a mountain ahead of me.

i just pray that tonight, i can de-stress some and relax and just bask in the glory and goodness of God. i pray that i can stay focused on Him and not on the small things that aren't worth the glory.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" --Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment