Friday, March 26, 2010

journey of faith: day two

inspiration: "We will keep our eyes on you, We will keep our eyes on you, So we can set our hearts on you, We will set our hearts on you." --A Mighty Fortress, Christy Nockels

day two:
I constantly get my hopes up when i try to talk to Josh...my goal for today is to give him space and not text him. I cannot control him. The things he is dealing with are between himself and God and I should respect his decisions.

goal: give him space. do not text him.

This will honestly be a difficult day because I am always so tempted to try to talk to and reconcile and share my feelings, but it is one of those things that I am not in control of what happens...I know this in my head, but my pride and heart want to tell me "Love conquers all". But this is genuinely a time where I need to re-establish barriers to my heart and start protecting myself against getting hurt again.

Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment