Friday, March 26, 2010

journey of faith: day two recap

inspiration: still rollin' with the punches.

Blessings:

  • great family

  • i think i did well on my Oracle test this morning :)

  • i'm learning VBA for Systems Analysis

  • I got our log-in screen for Systems to work! :) And, you bet, I'm happy about that!!

  • The Big Bang Theory!




Today was much better than I thought it would be. I was afraid I would be tempted to text Josh and to try and talk to him, but luckily, that desire has been minimal.

I had a test in Oracle this morning. Besides feeling like my hand was gonna fall off after writing 4 pages of SQL and PL/SQL, I think it went really well. Just worried about the multiple choice section...they're always so tricky...

But then I went to the lab to work on our system for Systems Analysis. I'm so proud because I was able to get our log-in screen to work! (It may sound lame, but it is a pretty awesome accomplishment considering I don't know VBA for Access).

After that, I went to work and attempted to work on the system...

After that, I came home, went to dinner with my parents and watched a movie with them. It's been a wonderful day. Now we're watching The Big Bang Theory ;) Love being home and love The Big Bang Theory :)



Dear Lord,
Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for your love and grace. Thank you for my family and the love they have for me.
In your Glorious Son's name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment