Tuesday, March 30, 2010

journey of faith: day six

inspiration: two days til ink!

day six:
october-march has been an absolute roller coaster of emotions. up, down, sideways, backwards, upside down. all of it. and im determined that no matter what, i will come out of all this emotional turmoil stronger and more in love with God.
but i want to have closure with the past six months. i may not get it from my ex, but i can create it for myself.

goal: come to a point of closure with josh and begin preparing my heart for whoever God has planned for me.

this is going to be a long process in itself; i'll probably have days where i hate the season i'm in, but i know that no matter what, this is all for my good. I need to live in undivided devotion to the Lord (see 1 Corinthians 7:32-35). i want to live that way. and everything will work out for God's purposes.


Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment