Tuesday, March 30, 2010

journey of faith: day six recap

inspiration: "In this world, you will have trouble. but take heart! I have overcome the world (John 16:33)"

Blessings:

  • i have groceries!!

  • beautiful weather

  • still making progress with systems analysis implementation

  • amazing friends

  • God's grace

  • savings account

  • about to register for my last semester of college!!!



today has been wonderful. i had systems analysis. i feel like our group is making good progress. we still have a long way to go, but i feel like it's really going well!

i worked in the admissions office today and then went to advisement for the summer and fall semesters! i can't believe i'm about to be done with school! omg. it's so overwhelming and exciting and awesome and terrifying at the same time!! my adviser is going to try and place me in an internship next fall with an external company (outside of APSU, that is), so i definitely have my fingers crossed because getting industry experience will hopefully help me get a job after graduation :)

today, i definitely realized how poorly i've been managing money lately. it really disappoints me. i really need to establish a budget and stick to it. i need to continue tithing and sowing into ministries that advance the fame of God. *sigh*
i have a couple jobs on campus lined up for the summer. Admissions office, HOPEFULLY i'll be a registration/orientation assistant again this summer, and a potential job in the computer science department. *crosses fingers*

i pray that God will place me where He is calling me to be. i know He will provide me with what i need. :)



as far as my "journey" goes, i'm feeling strong. i'm getting to a point where i feel like i can shut doors and wait for others to open. i want to be able to shut the door with this relationship with josh and wait for another to present itself in the right time. as much as i want to be "in a relationship", i want it to be the "right" relationship. i don't want to experience the same heartache and pain that i've been struggling to overcome. and i have faith that when it's meant to be, it will be. God has a timetable that's perfectly aligned with His plans for me :)


Philippians 4:12-13: "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Ecclesiastes 3:1: "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment