Sunday, February 28, 2010

thankfulness.

inspiration: awesome day.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. --1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



So I had an absolutely awesome day!
I served for the first time today in Grace Acres doing check-in. So I'll be doing that every week at the 8:30 and 10 service :) Then I went to the 11:30 service and sat with Kelsey and Heather and the Pearsons! Following service, I went to the Blackhorse with Heather and we had lunch and great conversation!

I'm so thankful to have such amazing friends who have been with me and supported me through all my bad moments and who are rejoicing with me in these happy days! I finally got the closure I needed and have been working tremendously hard to just keep my focus on God and for the person HE wants me to be with. :)

Tonight at the Denley's small group, we started the Alpha series. I'm quite excited about it. It's just basically going through the basics of Christianity and digging deeper into the "Why"s and "How"s that we often face as Christians. It was a great intro and I'm super excited to dig deeper into the series!

Overall, it has been a wonderful day and I just know that better days are still ahead! Praise be to God for strengthening and comforting me everyday. Good days and bad. I know one day He will reveal my future husband to me and I absolutely CANNOT wait! :)

P.S. Also bought The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Excited about reading it. :)

P.P.S. AQUA is on Wednesday! Cannot wait to worship with GCom's College Ministry! It's gonna be TIGHT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment