Monday, February 22, 2010

Questions to God.

inspiration: an inquiring mind.

i've been in kind of an inquisitive mood today. this morning on the Mornings with Brant, Brant had posed the question "If you could ask God one thing, what would it be?"

i honestly didn't give much thought to it this morning when i heard it (mostly because i switched it over to 1075 the River to listen to "Gender Wars" -- lame, I know. lol), but now that i think about it, i do have a few questions i want to know the answers to.


  • Who is my husband going to be?

  • Will I be a good wife? Mother?

  • Does the way I live my life make you proud?

  • What is my purpose in life? Why me?

  • How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

  • ...and finally
  • Where is Waldo?



Of course, I guess I will eventually find out the answers to the first two questions. It's just a matter of waiting (and being "patient" -- which I find it hard to be most of the time). But as for the rest of the questions, I really do wonder...(especially Waldo. He's been puzzling me for years. lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment