Monday, February 1, 2010

i refuse.

inspiration: my poor car =[


i refuse to let my automotive woes to snuff my torch of happiness.
i refuse to let money (or lack thereof) to rain on my parade.
i refuse to let Satan attack my spirit.

i am a child of God.
i am blessed beyond measure.
i trust fully and wholeheartedly in Him!



my car hasn't been doing very well lately and i was worried something was wrong with my transmission, so i took it to the shop this morning since we didn't have class. well, it turns out that two sensors on my transmission are bad, and the replacement of said sensors will run me about $500. but they cannot tell if there is any actual transmission damage until the sensors are replaced. worst case scenario is if there is transmission damage, it will run around $2500.

everything really overwhelmed me this morning. the cost, the lack of funds, need for transportation. but after praying and laying all my worries and burdens at the foot of the cross, ive come to realize that tests and trials are going to come. they come to test my faith in Christ and to strengthen me for the cause! :)

A good friend told me this morning: "God is bigger than car problems". True that!

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Nothing is too big for God to handle. Nothing is too small. Anything and everything can be handled by my God! So I refuse to let something so insignificant overwhelm me and my faith in the greatest Person in the universe and beyond! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment