Thursday, January 21, 2010

Top 5 reasons I'm not a "true" college student.

inspiration: breaking some typical college student stereotypes.

Top 5 reasons I'm not a true college student



I'm not immune to all college stereotypes, but for the most part, I think I'm a pretty atypical student.

1. I don't live off coffee


I, honestly, do not like coffee. I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee, but I can't get past the taste. It just isn't my thing...

2. I've never pulled an all-nighter


I've never had to and I don't function well on little-to-no-sleep, so I try to avoid situations where I will not get a rest-inducing slumber.

3. I'm graduating early.


That's right :) December 17, 2010. I'll be an APSU alum :)

4. I've never been at the library in the late hours of the night.


I think the latest I've ever been there was for Trivia Night last semester. Lol.

5. I do not live off Ramen noodles.


Again, I dislike them. I'm pretty sure, I probably dislike Ramen more than coffee.

2 comments:

  1. bahahhaahah! I agree. I think I'm a typical "non-normal" college student right along with you.

    I HATEEEEEEE coffee!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we're probably the only two people at APSU who don't like coffee. Lol.

    ReplyDelete