Thursday, January 21, 2010

a thought for the morning...

inspiration: my subscription feed to BibleGateway.com


"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." --Galatians 6:7-8


Something I've been struggling with (and continue to struggle with) is asking myself "Which nature am I satisfying by ______?" Sometimes, it's the Spirit, but sometimes it's my sinful nature. I'll often try to justify what I'm doing as something that's "not that bad", but in reality, I guess, if it's gotten me into trouble once, it will probably get me in trouble again if I continue to walk the path of "destruction".

No comments:

Post a Comment