Sunday, December 27, 2009

to send or not to send...

inspiration: my indecisiveness.

Today, I found a Powerpoint that was sent to me last spring.
I made my own version of it, today, and I'm quite proud of what I included in it.
However, I have been "on the fence" as to whether or not to send it to the person I intended it for...I want to, but I'm not sure how it will be received. I don't want to send it with wrong intentions.

My life should be for God FIRST. And I intend to abide by that. Any potential boyfriend is second. That's just how it should be. But how do I test my motives?
The more I read Captivating (great book for women!), the more I long for relationship, but the more I think about pursuing a relationship, the more I fear I'm "striving for self" again...

Prayer and petition are key, I guess. Take everything to God and He will reveal Himself to us in time. :)


Be joyful always. Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
--1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment