Saturday, December 26, 2009

making preparations.

inspiration: Passion 2010 is a week away!

2010 is around the corner!



2009 has been an absolute roller coaster of emotions for me. I've made a lot of discoveries and overcome a lot of struggles, some of which I'll still be battling in the new year. But I'm looking forward to one word changing my life:

PASSION



Ever since I heard about it in October, I realized that it was something I needed, in the sense of both the conference in Atlanta and the emotion. Passion 2010 is going to CHANGE MY LIFE, and in this, I am absolutely confident. Next weekend, I hope to be absolutely ignited and set on fire with passion and desire and love for my God. =] I've spent the past several months challenging myself to think less about "Nikki" and more about "Jesus". And I'm really looking forward to spending an entire weekend just immersed in God's glory and presence! I'm preparing my heart for something remarkable! I'm preparing my heart for something amazing! I'm preparing my heart for passion! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment