Thursday, December 31, 2009

a letter to me.

inspiration: it's New Years Eve. and I want to look forward.

This year, in addition to making my goals for 2010, I decided to write a letter of encouragement to myself. Sometimes, all you need is a little personal motivation, so I intend to carry it with me and read it when I need encouragement. Here's what I came up with:

Dear Nikki,
You are an amazing, strong, beautiful woman. You have a lot to offer the world around you: optimism, humor, strength, confidence.

Don't be hard on yourself. God has an amazing plan for you! He loves you unconditionally and will never leave you nor forsake you. Just trust in Him and He will lead your paths.

"Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." -John 14:1

The man God has chosen for you will come. Just be patient and, most of all, be yourself. You have much to offer! :)


Jeremiah 29:11,
--Nikki

I'm armed with a new attitude and I intend to strengthen my trust in God and myself in the new year. I have confidence that the year 2010 will be absolutely amazing! And I welcome all its adventures and challenges! :)

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." --Isaiah 43:18-19

God has an amazing plan for me! And I welcome it with open arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment